Friday, January 22, 2010

Twenty-2nd Day of OJT (Jan 23, 2010) "What's the Decision?!"

I arrived at the office not that early but I think it doesn't matter because my other co-OJTs are not yet starting their work. We eat our breakfast then right after, we proceed on working. I started my work by checking the work of my other co-OJT regarding some of corrections I put on that particular book. While we're working, we had an unexpected meeting with our boss. Our big boss discuss us some few significant things regarding our work as an OJT. We talked about what will be happening for the next couple of days and we are in the middle of deciding regarding some important matters about our work. Even though our final decision would mirror a positive and negative effect, it really pressures us because our decision will involved not only us, but also the time that we will be devoting for some of our workload in school. It's really kind of head ache for all us but still we must continue working today to finish all the necessary tasks. I hope God will help us in making a right decision for all this.

-Kaye22

No comments:

Post a Comment