Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Twenty-seventh Day of OJT (Feb 3, 2010) "The Last Shot"

The aura today is kind of different because this is the last day of our On-the-Job training at I-Learn Technologies Incorporated. We're all in black today(parang nagluluksa pero hindi, hehe..) Although we do the things that we usually do whenever we enter our office, it makes us somewhat feel diverse while working. This is our last shot to work as an OJT or should I say as part of I-Learn Technologies Incorporated. We devote our time today for finishing all the books that we need to finish for printing purposes. We almost had an overtime just to cope with the deadline. While working, we took pictures in our office for remembrance. We also had a picture and video taking during our "food trip" moments.
I can say, I'm happy and fulfilled, being a part of I-Learn, I could probably say that I really learned a lot of things here. From the moment I set my feet on this place, i know I will be facing different challenges on being a part of this company but at the same time i know that i will learn new things regarding the possible work that I will be doing in the company. As days passed, I became a part of I-Learn just like a professional book editor. I enjoyed doing such work like content editing, grammar/proof reading and a lot of book-editing stuffs, even though sometimes it makes me and my co-OJT's feel pressured and exhausted after a whole day work. But whenever we see that our tasks are fulfilled, it makes us really happy and proud because it's our work, our own. We learned how to focus and be serious in working as we consider ourselves as a real employee in this company.
The whole OJT Experiences was really a great memory to remember. All the working days, over time nights, allowance "sweldo" day with malling, "the bar" day, lunch, dinner and all the food trips moments especially the ice cream moments, the "tawanan", "ang kapitbahay sabe ni yuki" days, "lakaran" nights with matching catnaping, and all the memorable days of On-the-Job training at I-Learn Technologies Incorporated will be a very significant moment to remember in my college life. Sa-Rap!(Saya at hiRap! hahaha.. ^_^)

-Kaye22

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaye,
    I'm glad you've turned out to be a really nice and mature girl. I'm also glad to have been part of your life in the college...take care, congratulations and good luck
    Dr Paz

    ReplyDelete