Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nineteenth Day of OJT (Jan 16, 2010) "Sleepy yet Happy"

As I enter the village, I'm thinking if I should walk or ride a tricycle going to the office. I think I'll be late, but still I decided to walk just to be able to save money. I walk alone until I reach the office. Arriving, I learned that my unit will be use by one of the important stuff in the office because of finalizing a book. So I decided to do the "grammar checking" task that is being assigned to me the previous day. The whole day had been a grammar checking day to me. Sometimes my head aches because of reading a lot of stuffs to be check, I even feel somewhat sleepy(because I haven't have a good sleep last night) so I wash my face every now and then just to feel awake and continue my work. So far, I manage to fight the uneasiness in myself all through out and keep my work intact. I think the choco-mallow ice cream that our supervisor gives to us helps in motivating me. Long hours passed and the day was really a good one. Even though I haven't had the chance to use my laptop today because of some important reason, at least I've done my job well, actually all of us and I think a little good incentives from our hard work is better enough to be happy and complete today.

-Kaye22

No comments:

Post a Comment