Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sixteenth Day of OJT (Jan 9, 2010) "Abaca Slippers"

I'm almost 15 minutes late when I arrived at the office. I already ride a tricycle just to be able to cope up with our time. Luckily, I arrived not totally late because my co-OJTS are all in the dining table taking their breakfast so I joined them,we eat together and forgot about my being almost late. After that, we finally settled for work. As usual,we continue our book editing stuffs. We make activities for a book and cover almost three chapters. I compiled all their works and then send it to our Layout editor. While we are working one of our boss called us and we're surprised to know that the reason why she call us is because she wants us to wear abaca slippers for the purpose of lessening the cleaning tasks of our helper there. We had fun choosing what color and what size of abaca slippers we'll be wearing. I choose a purple one that feels comfortable with me. We continue our work afterwards and wait for our time to go home after a whole day of work.

-Kaye22

No comments:

Post a Comment