Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Announcement of whose IN or OUT for our OJT (Dec 7, 2009) “Good News!!!”

Just wanna add to my blog for my OJT updates. Dec 7, 2009, Monday, we are all waiting for the company’s announcement or Mam Sheryl’s announcement regarding the results of our interview last Friday. During our interview, the common thing that the manager had told us is about calling us whenever they decide if they we’re going to hire us, as a part of the company or not. We waited for any text messages or announcement from i-Learn, then during our Ethics class, Mam Sheryl Villaroman had texted me the “Good News” for all us and the text says “Congrats and Good luck to you all” which means all of us had passed the interview, were IN!!!!! I had announced it to my classmates and we start planning and preparing ourselves for the next step we’re going to take for the next few days as one of the staff of i-Learn Tecnology Incorporated.

-Kaye22

No comments:

Post a Comment