Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fourth Day of OJT (Dec 12, 2009) “Multi-Tasking ”

I wake up late this morning so I rush myself just to be able to come on time and not be late. I prepared my things quickly and ride any available jeep. I thought I’m going to be late but thank God! I’m not! When I arrived at the office, I seat on the dining table to take my breakfast and to my surprise, I quickly clear everything in my plate because of starvation. That’s when I realized that because of waking up late, I forgot to eat my breakfast in our house. After eating, we start working. As for me, I helped some of my male classmates to do some fixing in the technical side. We reformat laptops and desktops; install OS and Drivers for them then after that I helped my female classmates to gift wrap some of the company’s giveaways I think, for their valued customers. One of my classmate, ask me to accompany him to buy something from Sta.Lucia and together we went there and find the thing that our supervisor is asking. After a few minutes, we go back to the office and continue working as a team. We haven’t finished all of our work because of limited time, so we just clean up and arrange the necessary things to fix up and decided for tomorrow’s continuation of our work.

-Kaye22

No comments:

Post a Comment